Thursday, February 16, 2012

Makeup Brush Holder




I saw this in a magazine a while back, and I thought that this would be the perfect way to store my makeup brushes. All you need is any rectangular or oval shaped vase, and any type of filler you would like to use (sand, rocks, beads, etc.). Put the filler of your choice into the vase without over flowing it and your brushes will stay upright and tidy. I only needed 1 bag of sand, but you should buy what you need in order to fill up your vase. Both of these items shown below can be purchased at craft stores, I went to Michael's for my supplies. And the vase was $9.99, and the sand was $2.99. If your lucky they might have a coupon in their store ad, I got my vase 50% off because of a coupon. The one pictured above is the one that I made.



No comments:

Post a Comment